Hi
I see that work on new kernel in progress. :)
I dont have enough skills to help with problems but i know how to
recompile the kernel and change a .config, and of course i have some
not-very-usefull ideas like this:
http://i.imgur.com/zI7YKm9.jpg - Tux-Slitaz Logo in framebuffer
Just changed standard /drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.ppm to new
one. ( .ppm added to $stuff, and just simple mod receipt )
Probably putting in kernel exacly that image may do some licensing
problems, but there are no problems with doing new the same size image
(80 x 80, bigger is possible, but this will be compiled to kernel and
keept in memory, and bigger means more used memory), with for example
standard tux with spider on belly, or mayby only spider. Image-Text long
logos are also possible, but we must remember than on SMP machines tux
is showed twice (or more if there are more CPU cores) so text will be
also showed twice.
Regards
Paweł
W dniu 07.08.2013 05:35, Arun Prakash Jana pisze:
I used the config with the fix for IDE. But I think there are other
changes in the config as well. Attached that as well.
Regards,
Arun
http://oldpapyrus.wordpress.com/