On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 08:18:16AM +1100, Jonathan Schultz wrote:
> >All I can say is that, after a couple of days, frameworkd has been
> >working reliably so far with Zhone.
>
> zhone doesn't work for me either.  It stops with 'Failed to read
> authentication status' and never connects to the GSM network.
>
> I take it there must be something suspect in my framework
> configuration.  Can someone attach a complete working configuration
> file?
>
> Cheers,
> Jonathan

Hi,

here is the one I'm currently using on my phone. You need to install
fso-usaged if you want to use it. The file shipped with the new
gta02 configration package has some more changes, but this one
should work for you. Please note, that it does not use fso-abyss at
the moment!

-- Sebastian
[frameworkd]
# indicates this configuration version, do not change
version = 1
# the default log_level, if not specified per module
# available log levels are: DEBUG, INFO, WARNING, ERROR, CRITICAL
log_level = WARNING
# the global log_destination. Uncomment to enable
#log_to = stderr
log_to = file
#log_to = syslog
# if logging to a file, specify the destination
log_destination = /tmp/frameworkd.log
# persistance format, one of "pickle", "yaml"
persist_format = pickle
rootdir = ../etc/freesmartphone:/etc/freesmartphone:/usr/etc/freesmartphone

[odeviced]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0

[odeviced.kernel26]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# poll capacity once every 5 minutes
# (usually, you do not have to change this)
capacity_check_timeout = 300
# set 0 to disable FB_BLANK ioctl to blank framebuffer
# (if you have problems on Openmoko GTA02)
fb_blank = 1

[odeviced.audio]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# set directory where the alsa audio scenarios are stored
scenario_dir = /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios
# set default scenario loaded at startup
default_scenario = stereoout

[odeviced.idlenotifier]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# don't read from accellerometers for GTA02
ignoreinput = 2,3
# configure timeouts (in seconds) here. A value of 0
# means 'never fall into this state' (except programatically)
idle = 10
idle_dim = 20
idle_prelock = 12
lock = 2
suspend = 0

[odeviced.input]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# don't read from accellerometers for GTA02
ignoreinput = 2,3
addition to press/release>
report1 = AUX,key,169,1
report2 = POWER,key,116,1
report3 = USB,key,356,0
report4 = HEADSET,switch,2,0

[odeviced.powercontrol-neo]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0

# disable accelerometer since it uses LOADS of CPU resources
[odeviced.accelerometer]
disable = 1
accelerometer_type = gta02

[ogsmd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# choose your modem type, available types are: ti_calypso, freescale_neptune,
singleline, muxed4line, option, ...
modemtype = ti_calypso
# if you have a ti_calypso, you can choose the deep sleep mode. Valid values
are: never, adaptive (default), always
#ti_calypso_deep_sleep = adaptive
ti_calypso_deep_sleep = always
# if you have a ti_calypso, you can choose the dsp mode for audio enhancement.
Valid values are:
#    "short-aec": Short Echo Cancellation (max)
#    "long-aec":  Long Echo Cancellation (max)
#    "long-aec:6db": Long Echo Cancellation (-6db)
#    "long-aec:12db": Long Echo Cancellation (-12db)
#    "long-aec:18db": Long Echo Cancellation (-18db)
#    "nr": Noise Reduction (max)
#    "nr:6db": Noise Reduction (-6db)
#    "nr:12db": Noise Reduction (-12db)
#    "nr:18db": Noise Reduction (-18db)
#    "aec+nr": Long Echo Cancellation (max) plus Noise Reduction (max) [default]
#    "none": No audio processing.
ti_calypso_dsp_mode = aec+nr
#ti_calypso_muxer = fso-abyss

[ogpsd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# possible options are NMEADevice, UBXDevice, GTA02Device, EtenDevice
device = GTA02Device
# possible options are SerialChannel, GllinChannel, UDPChannel, FileChannel
channel = SerialChannel
# For UDPChannel the path defines the port to listen to
path = /dev/ttySAC1

[ousaged]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 1
# choose whether resources should be disabled at startup, at shutdown, always
(default), or never.
sync_resources_with_lifecycle = always

[opreferencesd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
log_level = WARNING
rootdir =
../etc/freesmartphone/opreferences:/etc/freesmartphone/opreferences:/usr/etc/freesmartphone/opreferences

[oeventsd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
log_level = WARNING
rules_file =
../etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml:/etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml:/usr/etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml

[opimd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
contacts_default_backend = CSV-Contacts
messages_default_backend = SIM-Messages-FSO
calls_default_backend = SQLite-Calls
dates_default_backend = SQLite-Dates
notes_default_backend = SQLite-Notes
tasks_default_backend = SQLite-Tasks
contacts_merging_enabled = 1
messages_default_folder = Unfiled
messages_trash_folder = Trash
sim_messages_default_folder = SMS
rootdir =
../etc/freesmartphone/opim:/etc/freesmartphone/opim:/usr/etc/freesmartphone/opim

[otimed]
# a list of time/zone sources to use or NONE
timesources = GPS,NTP
zonesources = GSM

[fsousage]
lowlevel_type = openmoko