From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Jeremie Passerin
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 4:28 PM
To: softimage
Subject: Re: Setting and Manipulating Keys Very slow in Referenced Model

I heard the same thing here, and also heard it's much faster in 2014. Have you
tested that ?

On 20 May 2013 16:20, Raffaele Fragapane
<raffsxsil...@googlemail.com<mailto:raffsxsil...@googlemail.com>> wrote:
How many custom attributes and specifically some feeding into ICE do you have?
And how many FCurves at a time are we talking about?

We encountered several related issues (and occasionally solved or had
confirmation of them, and some QFEs that helped a lot)

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 8:57 PM, Ivan