There are two issues, a regression, which Matt does a good job of pointing
out and that should be fixed in 2014 (to my knowledge, but haven't tested),
and other things we found out when a mix of ICE and custom parameters are
involved (which is not related to ICE slow at setting them, which was
addressed in 2013 already, I believe).