I'm not quite sure I can fault them for not having their own floor space.
They were present at some partners', but Siggraph having shifted crowd and
attitude a fair bit I'm not sure they would have got a ton of mileage out
of their own, not to mention their big news came out months ago with the
2014 releases, and if they have nothing for this quarter they can't
basically show anything else.

I can see why a big user event and floor presence scattered at other stands
would have been a better use of money for them.