Body match move is one of the most painful things to do and requires lots of
expertise so you should get some expert help and consider a very serious
planning on you shoot.

I am about to do a job like the one you describe and we are aiming to use
equaliser which still today is the most powerful and robust.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone