We have a very good PF track dude coming in for this. I just want to help the bottle neck along without spending all my profit on new software :) Just paid for softimage subs and got my Arnold invoice 2 days ago :)
Thanks guys. I'm doing some Blender tuts atm so lets see where that goes.
I Agree Jordi that these shoots need to be planed better, but we don't always get what we ask for.