It was solved even before I sent out the first message.  I was just curious how
other people would solve the same problem given the circumstances.

Matt

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Rob Chapman
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 11:57 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Survey - how would you do this?

 Emilio wrote "they simply took a pristine and talented dev team who understood
the artists, and plugged them into The Matrix"

ahem.  that will be *some*, but not all of the talented dev.  am guessing some
chose not to go work for the 'matrix' . some were then fired apparently in
rounds of 'must make more profit for shareholders'

can we get back to asteroids. Matt, has it been solved and we can end this
thread or you still looking for some differnt ideas?