Thank you for that text Perry. We each have our way of expressing
ourselves. I can't hold it back, I can't hold back the disgust I feel
towards the greedy bastards running this company, and how greed ruins
everything.

The only motivation left for me now is to make it LOUD AND CLEAR to the
scumbags who came up with this "course of action", how much they will lose.

I'm not a marketing genius, but it seems to me, just as with a person, if a
company doesn't have it's word, it has nothing.

AD now have truly nothing and are truly nothing.