Yes Exactly, that was my point. I'm totally understanding where Bifrost is
coming from and I'm glad this is now becoming clear. This is what we need
to understand, what the differences are going forward, what the long term
direction is etc. What we can do and what we can't do, compared to ICE
today.
But by it's very nature, Bifrost will never be ICE. All the more reason it
keep Softimage going for the mid-term, not 2 years.