Hi Perry,
If you are quoting me, my meaning is that we were maintaining resources not
investing more and not divesting. I was talking about increasing/decreasing
resources on the project not about the software itself. Just want to make sure
that was clear. If you have a team of 10, maintaining resources would keep it
at current levels. Investing 10% would be increasing it to 11.
Thanks
Maurice

Maurice Patel
Autodesk : Tél:  514 954-7134

http://www.creativebloq.com/3d/autodesk-answers-your-questions-demise-softimage-31411069
"We go through strategic planning each year, and it was part of that process
that the decision was made. Softimage wasn't an area we were actively investing
more resources in, it was something that we had outsourced to Singapore and was
in a continue-to-maintain mode. But it wasn't something we were thinking of
end-of-lifing until that strategic planning process."