Also in same numbers, if you had 10 people that are experienced in
Softimage, and you got another 10 people in Singapore, why you haven't
added those 10 for Maya and keep Softimage people focused on their work.
By you mean AD and ofc it is just rhetorical...but even in that case isn;t
replacing 10 years long experineced people with less experineced only short
time transition period training on on software such as complex as 3d app
already
reduction in resources?
10 seniors != 10 juniors