From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Perry Harovas
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 2:25 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: An Open Letter to Carl Bass

OK, thank you for clearing that up, Maurice.

So you are saying that moving Softimage to the Singapore team was a direct
lateral move, not an increase but also not a decrease, in the team that was
previously on Softimage (apart from being different people, of course)?

So (for argument sake) if you had 10 people when Softimage was in-house, you
had 10 people when it was moved to Singapore?

I just want to make sure I totally understand you, not trying to trap you or
anything.

Thank you,

Perry