OK, thank you for clearing that up, Maurice.

So you are saying that moving Softimage to the Singapore team was a direct
lateral move, not an increase but also not a decrease, in the team that was
previously on Softimage (apart from being different people, of course)?

So (for argument sake) if you had 10 people when Softimage was in-house,
you had 10 people when it was moved to Singapore?

I just want to make sure I totally understand you, not trying to trap you
or anything.

Thank you,

Perry

--

Perry Harovas
Animation and Visual Effects

http://www.TheAfterImage.com <http://www.theafterimage.com/>

-25 Years Experience
-Member of the Visual Effects Society (VES)