Think…before you move!
-Fancy yellow suit martial art guru. ;)

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Tim Crowson
Sent: 6 mai 2014 15:17
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: softimage to modo

Nope, you're not doing anything wrong... there is no modeling history of any
kind in Modo.
-Tim
On 5/6/2014 1:52 PM, Mário Domingos wrote:
Being a Softimage and Maya user was really disappointing not having history
when modeling. If i do a bevel I cant modify it after dropping the tool... I
just tried Modo briefly but that was the first downside I bumped into. I hope
im doing something wrong :)
—
Sent from Mailbox<https://www.dropbox.com/mailbox>

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 5:22 PM, Sergio Mucino