That is indeed very useful, but I don't think you can do that in any other
software but Softimage. Maya's history is nowhere near SI stacks and in my
experience it is so useless that I almost never touch it, except for those
things like bevel where you can't see the final result in real time if you
don't use the bevel attribute in your history.

Martin
Sent from my iPhone