Can I ask you Luc-Eric how is that the same engine was not put in XSI? the
whole HQV reinvention seems to me like I am missing something.

If you ware allowed to discuss what was the behind that decision? I am sure it
made sense to someone but I still don't get it.

thx

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com