Thank you Jason for this awesome texturing advice. I've done a lot in photoshop
with tiles and spherical texture maps, so this is my territory.

Some of these procedures i'll have to read over a few times to really get
completely, so I hope you don't mind if I need to ask a couple questions about
them at some point.

Thanks!
Nancy