No prob :)  Also do early tests (with your live psd as a texture in 'texture decal' view in full screen) to adjust scaling of stars,
so that at the final frame res, they arent much smaller  than 1 pixel (or not much bigger for that matter)
(avoiding any flickering, or avoiding having to have high sampling to avoid flickering)

@LucEric  As far as I can recall, with that env shader it was not easy to adjust the proportions of bright vs. dark stars to make the procedural stars not look too .. procedural :)