Outstanding quality !

I've never written a shader, and I guess I misunderstood you but are you
saying that this quality is achievable in SI with custom shaders? even with
that crappy viewer?

BTW, the fact that he is using UE4 doesn't mean the final movie frame
rate is real time. I'm guessing it isn't, just like all the cinematics we
see in games nowadays, pre-rendered with real time shaders.

Martin