From: Schoenberger [mailto:x...@digidragon.de]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 11:46 AM
To: 'softimage@listproc.autodesk.com'
Subject: RE: Arnold shaders, interactive oppacity on Alpha?

>No alpha on arnold. What?!
No option in the shader to choose color+alpha if the refraction depth hits the
limit or if the ray leaves the scene.
In SI+ MRay, you can set an environment shader per object or pass to set the
color+alpha, which is by default 0/0/0/0.

Holger Schönberger
technical director
The day has 24 hours, if that does not suffice, I will take the night