From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Pierre Schiller
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 5:21 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Arnold shaders, interactive oppacity on Alpha?

THANK YOU ORLANDO! deng! the most obvious thing! Yep, I´m reading alpha now.

Cheers.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Orlando Esponda <orlando.espo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Are you sure your framebuffer is set to RGBA?  Sounds like you have it set to
RGB only.

El lun., jun. 6, 2016 12:01 AM, Pierre Schiller
<activemotionpictu...@gmail.com> escribió:

I don´t understand something: If I use the PREVIEW button on Render
>Render>Preview, I save the picture as .png and IT COMES with an
alpha ready channel.

But if I render a series of images as .png the background comes with NO ALPHA.

Ok, I´m very confused now. Why can´t I get an alpha straight out from a
sequence .png?

Thanks.

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 6:01 PM, Pierre Schiller