So, to get my "transparent bk" I should set a gigantic grid on the entire
background with the color I desire?
Wait, then, how doable is it to work with alpha with arnold directly from
render?
I´m figuring I can pull out a key (by doing another "solid" constant white
shader, assign it to a pass with all the objects
and rendering on MR, but that is not a solution since arnold as such should
handle transparency all from a single render.

The objective is to have a set of furniture rendered WITH an alpha channel.
How can I accomplish that?
Help please.

Thanks.

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 4:49 AM, Schoenberger <x...@digidragon.de> wrote:

> And with an environment shader, you can even use a ray switch to choose
> different colors for refraction and transparency.
> (you might need to turn on the sprite mode transparency in my shaders)
>
> Holger Schönberger
> technical director
> The day has 24 hours, if that does not suffice, I will take the night

Portfolio 2013 <http://be.net/3dcinetv>
Cinema & TV production
Video Reel <https://vimeo.com/3dcinetv/reel2012>