Solaritas was never intended to be used for production situations at
all. It's reason for
existing is to provide:
1> a way to show something prettier than the XML (or JSON or....)
     queries for people just getting started.
2> a way to provide a very quick proof-of-concept/prototyping framework for
    _internal_ use. You can very rapidly produce reasonable looking
results pages for
     your business folks, product managers, etc.

It was never intended to be a customer-facing front end for Solr...

FWIW
Erick