if you're interested in programing a mmorpg using soya, perhaps the
best way to do this is by using soya only for rendering graphics, and
write your server and network communication from scratch.  Also, I
would highly recommend against calculating any game physics clientside
in such a scenario.

On Dec 17, 2007 1:13 PM, Jan Ciger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This email message is public domain.  Have a nice day! ^_^