Hi,
If that would solve my problem, I would love to.  I just don't know what you
are saying, could you explain?
Thanks,
Paul Coleman

"@>-->-->--" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9bqdbi$bap$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bqdbi$bap$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Maybe I'm missing something, but why don't you just register reporting
> addresses for your domains with abuse.net?    That way you get any
> reports and you can mark  yourself innocent.
>
>
> "Paul Coleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 9bp3ue$ptq$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bp3ue$ptq$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Could you explain what an "Argyle  killfile" is.
> > I would prefer you explain how you think it would lead to further
> > complacency and more mindless reporting and I will tell you how that
> > wouldn't be the case.  It is you that says it will lead to it,
> please tell
> > me how.
> > Paul Coleman
> >
> > "Argyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > > Paul Coleman wrote:
> > > > OK, What I am suggesting would not foster mindless reporting.
> > > > Please try to read and understand my suggestion.
> > >
> > > Obviously, I'm an ignoramus who can't read plain English.
> > >
> > > Perhaps you would like to explain how your suggestion would not
> lead to
> > > further complacency and therefore more mindless reporting.  Please
> use
> > > small words.
> > >
> > > In the meantime I'll be considering the ramifications of an Argyle
> > > killfile.
> > >
> > > - Don D'Minion -
> >
> >
>


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to