Hello Thom,

Thank you to all who responded. I have heard it both ways but thought I
read it in 13 somewhere, Now I know where.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 2:08:02 PM, you wrote:

> SMALL ORIFICE DRY SYSTEMS ALSO REQUIRE GALV PIPE! In 2007 13-8.3.4.3

> Personally why use anything else? As handbook say's "internal pipe scale and
> foreign material prevalent in dry pipe and preaction systems" 

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of George Church

> Didn't, not Don't. 
> I didn't look at #13-07.
> If indeed the only requirement for galv in your adopted standard requires
> galv in large-drop systems, then despite the (obvious) conflicts Craig is
> sorting thru, then yes, only large drop systems are affected in a manner
> which the TC believes needed a requirement for galv, others don't. 


> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

> To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)


-- 
Best regards,
 Charles Thurston                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Coastal Fire Protection

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to