I'm participating in a panel discussion and have a similar seminar and would
like to obtain some stories of both:
A) AHJs out of bounds and cooperative
B) how spkr contractors try to cheat their way thru an inspection/acceptance
test, and other items AHJs should be looking for when performing an
insp/acceptance test.

John D, could I ask you to place this on an AHJ site - I'm sure there are
numerous stories that will range from funny to sickening. Like gauges taped
to 200 PSI with big thumbprints captured on the tape, obvious on a white
gauge background....

These are for use in helping PennBOC with presentations on residential
sprinklers in particular, and sprinkler systems in general, at their annual
convention.

Please reply off-forum or on CHAT

Thanks in advance,

George Church
Rowe Sprinkler
[email protected]


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to