And the Finns know how to do sauna right. Just don't plan on driving afterwards.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: "Thomas Watt" <[email protected]>

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:55:26 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: 13D Sauna/Steam Rooms


Awww come on. I've been installing 286 forever and never had a problem. 
Saunas in general are heated from 150 to 195 degrees. I did replace some 
200s last year after one fused in a recently completed hotel.

BTW: sauna is the only Finnish word in the English dictionary.

Thomas


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Greg McGahan" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 6:36 PM
Subject: RE: 13D Sauna/Steam Rooms


You will be forced to go the 350-500 deg heads, period.

Greg McGahan
Operations Manager

Living Water Fire Protection
1160 McKenzie Road
P.O. Box 877
Cantonment, Florida 32533
(850) 937.1850 | Fax (850) 937.1852 | Cell (850) 554.3231
[email protected]


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bob Knight
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 5:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: 13D Sauna/Steam Rooms

I am working on a 13D that has a sauna and steam room.  What temp sprinklers
should I use, and is it permissible to use QR instead of Residential?   I'm
thinking that I will need high temp heads and residentials only go up to
175F, at least the ones that I'm familiar with.

Thanks,

Bob Knight, CET
1660 Hill Rd
Melba, Idaho 83641
(208) 318-3057
(208) 495-2057 fax
[email protected]
www.firebyknight.com

-------------- next part --------------

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.91/2363 - Release Date: 09/11/09 
09:15:00
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Internal Virus Database is out of date.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.374 / Virus Database: 270.12.69/2176 - Release Date: 06/14/09 
17:54:00

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to