> >i'm Wondering if all the unicode strings (at least table/column
> > names) should be converted back into plain strings as they have
> > been before autoload reflecting them from database.
>
> Well, some databases do support unicode identifier names, some
> don't. I'd say don't do any conversion for now; if someone is faced
> with migrating tables with unicode names to a database that doesn't
> support it, well, let them sweat that one :-)

hmmm. i'll probably put that as some option, as my model's
table/column names are never unicode, but once they go into db, all
gets unicoded there. so i'm not sure if after some migration the
model will match the database...
e.g. sqlite turns everything into unicode and hence does not care if
unicode or not - so it's all ok there; but once db-structure migrates
into something that _does_ care about unicode or not, trouble
trouble..
is this unicodeing everything a sqlite specific behaviour?
de-unicoding it then should go into sqlite-dialect specific
reflection then.