On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Rick Morrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Err, on a second look, that's no good. The connect_args are passed directly
> through to connect().
>
> This thing needs to construct an ODBC connection string from some fragments
> provided by the dburi, and from some engine options. So we'll either need
> some parsing tricks for the URL to allow strings with embedded equals signs,
> or some way to get that parameter to Dialect.create_connect_args() so it can
> be combined with the username, etc.

I've looked up how to pass these arguments and this will work:

 e = sqlalchemy.create_engine("mssql://xxx:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:1433/xx?driver=TDS&odbc_options='TDS_Version=8.0'")

I'll test this and see if it works.
Lucas

--
Automotive Recall Database. Cars, Trucks, etc.
http://www.lucasmanual.com/recall/