Err, on a second look, that's no good. The connect_args are passed directly
through to connect().

This thing needs to construct an ODBC connection string from some fragments
provided by the dburi, and from some engine options. So we'll either need
some parsing tricks for the URL to allow strings with embedded equals signs,
or some way to get that parameter to Dialect.create_connect_args() so it can
be combined with the username, etc.