Hi,

There are some sphinx system messages on:
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/sphinxtest/intro.html

Reference Documentation¶

        *

          System Message: WARNING/2
(/home/classic/dev/sphinx/doc/build/intro.rst)
          undefined label: datamapping – if you don't give a link
caption the label must precede a section header.
          - A comprehensive walkthrough of major ORM patterns and techniques.
        *

          System Message: WARNING/2
(/home/classic/dev/sphinx/doc/build/intro.rst)
          undefined label: session – if you don't give a link caption
the label must precede a section header.
          - A detailed description of SQLAlchemy's Session object
        *

          System Message: WARNING/2
(/home/classic/dev/sphinx/doc/build/intro.rst)
          undefined label: engines – if you don't give a link caption
the label must precede a section header.
          - Describes SQLAlchemy's database-connection facilities,
including connection documentation and working with connections and
transactions.
        *

          System Message: WARNING/2
(/home/classic/dev/sphinx/doc/build/intro.rst)
          undefined label: pooling – if you don't give a link caption
the label must precede a section header.
          - Further detail about SQLAlchemy's connection pool library.