On Dec 5, 2008, at 11:00 PM, Eric Ongerth wrote:

> Oh yeah, and in Main Documentation (at least) you have some <ul
> class="simple"> lists nested inside of <blockquote> elements, which is
> resulting in some of your lists being much farther indented than
> others, without a good visual reason why.  Seems like the difference
> could be eliminated.

sphinx (actually docutils) creates that structure; unless we've done
something wrong in the rest markup, we can't change it without parsing
it and reconstructing it (which seems like overkill to me, since CSS
selectors can usually find things).    not sure what is prompting it
to create a <blockquote> though.