You're right about CSS selectors; the simple fix for this without re-
generating any source, is just to instruct the browser to not double
up on the indentation when it sees a ul nested in a blockquote.  Hey
wait, the problem is already fixed.  Looks great today.  The lists
too; thanks for the changes.