On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 7:49 PM, dandl <da...@andl.org> wrote:

> On Behalf Of James K. Lowden

> 98 on a Pentium III at 500 Mhz with 256 MB RAM.  Else, really, it's not too
> soon to adopt a 6-year old standard, C11.
>
> There are plenty of older C compilers used in various niche applications:
> embedded, pricey vendor dev kit not updated, etc. Obviously not many of
> them using Sqlite, but you never know...

I would have thought that embedded was a specific target niche for SQLite?
At least, for embedded products that need more than Berkeley DB, etc...

Hmmm.  Is it known how many / which RT OSen, embedded OSen, etc have
(public) ports of SQLite to them?  (I'll respect that, for competitive
reasons, some RT / embedded OSen might not make it public that they have
SQLite ported to them.)

Joseph