On 1/29/17, James K. Lowden <jklow...@schemamania.org> wrote:

> I wonder what pricey embedded environment both supports dlopen(2) and
> does not support C99, in this day and age.

One of the test platforms for SQLite is an old iBook I bought back in
approximately 2002.  Dunno if it support C99 or not, but I suspect
not, as there is quite a bit it does not support.

This is a important test platform because it uses a PPC CPU, which
means it is big-endian and thus serves to verify that SQLite works on
both big-endian and little-ending machines and that the database files
are freely interchangeable.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org