Average payload per entry for my test table was 409.00. Sounds about right
since the db has 4 columns and each is filled with a random string of length
100.

I've uploaded the full output from the sqlite3_analyzer for a few different
page sizes:

http://fletchowns.net/files/1024-analyzer.txt
http://fletchowns.net/files/4096-analyzer.txt
http://fletchowns.net/files/8192-analyzer.txt

I'm not quite sure how to interpret everything in there. What stands out to
you guys? What is Average Fanout?

Greg