Marcus,

I don't see the grounds / basis for Remi's comments and totally disagree with a nonchalant care taken for any release.

*Please re-read the initial post on this thread.*
Nested layouts was the main thing IMO that held back the 1.5.4 release.
I reported some issues w/ nested layouts as well as provided Ben with simple reproducible tests.

Ben resolved those issues a month ago and said:
> I have lots of crazy test cases that work great. I just wanted people to drop in a snapshot where they're running 1.5.3 and make sure everything still works.

Others have made aside comments that nested layouts work for them.

Cheers,

--Nikolaos

Marcus Kra?mann wrote:
Hi,