Hey, I'm not whining :-P I haven't committed any test cases but I have
confirmed that new layout code works in my applications, because such
confirmation after dropping 1.5.4-SNAPSHOT in place of 1.5.3 was what
Ben asked for.
I was a bit concerned about the will to release broken code, looks like
it's not broken and by re-relasing You just meant what happens
occasionally to every piece of software - so it's fine by me, no more
complains :-)

Best regards