Another thing that could be causing the problem.  I am using Ant to
reload just the application and not tomcat by using the manager that
comes with Tomcat.  I notice that each time I reload it throws
Exception Errors that the sessions could not be recovered.  Whenever
I am swapping and exception errors are thrown, it takes many, many
minutes to handle them.  I guess I should work on my tomcat
installation regarding these reloads of applications.  Anyone else
see this in the logs?  Maybe the reload of applications is not
efficient and panned out yet, since it has to recover all the
objects which were in the session at the time of the reload.

Dan