I have tried both of the following, but I can not get this to work.

I have a group of checkboxes that I would like to have filled after a
validation attempt.
If I add either of the following I get the following rendered to the
browser.
I have radio, and text fields working fine.

<multibox value="47" property="chkItems"/>
<checkbox value="47" property="chkItems"/>

What am I missing?
Do I need to set chkItems to zero length in the form reset() method?
If so, what is the syntax?

Jason Long - CEO and Chief Software Engineer
Supernova Software - supernovasoftware.com
BS Physics, MS  Chemical Engineering