JeffM wrote:

Hmmm. I've already used this analogy once today (elsewhere).
Sometimes it only takes ONE individual to affect a change:
<http://google.com/search?tbs=dfn:1&q=hung-jury >

OK, so if I dedicate my life to making sure everyone knows that it's "Effect change," not "Affect change," I can make a difference? Or is it just that the world could(n't) care less? ;-)

The question that remains is "How is that best achieved?". Again, I'm
not that smart, so I don't have the answer. Maybe this
aggregated-input thing can arrive at a solution.

Half of the answer is to get a large enough cohort of testers, which means the program has to be popular. The other half is to get them to talk back.

Paul B. Gallagher