Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:25:47 -0700, /NoOp/:
On 07/18/2011 05:28 PM, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
If you're planning to move or take away our cheese, we still
don't know about it.

Succintly stated! :)

We, users, can not influence the product. All we can do is
offer our opinions after the fact and choose to stay or leave.

I disagree. Users are *always* invited to participate in pre-release &
nightly testing, submit code, assist in providing suggestion, etc., etc.
You'll not find that (or at least not as openly) in other products that
offer the same a SeaMonkey.
[...]

And I fully agree with NoOp (including the rest of his reply), and I'm a
SeaMonkey user.

I tested SeaMonkey and Mozilla, and even Communicator Nighlies sent in the bug reports and made suggestions. After those years I decided I was wasting my time and effort. as The OP said users don't influence developers. All we can do as users is use the product and when it no longer works as it should decide to live with it or Move on. Unfortunately there really anything out there good enough to move on to. SO other like me I will choose to stay with an older version (the 2.0.x series). The last version that doesn't Break extensions and plugins.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com