Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:25:47 -0700, /NoOp/:
On 07/18/2011 05:28 PM, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
If you're planning to move or take away our cheese, we still
don't know about it.

Succintly stated! :)

We, users, can not influence the product. All we can do is
offer our opinions after the fact and choose to stay or leave.

I disagree. Users are *always* invited to participate in pre-release &
nightly testing, submit code, assist in providing suggestion, etc., etc.
You'll not find that (or at least not as openly) in other products that
offer the same a SeaMonkey.
[...]

And I fully agree with NoOp (including the rest of his reply), and I'm a SeaMonkey user.

--
Stanimir