I delayed my upgrade from SeaMonkey 2.0.14 for a long time since I
normally have multiple tabs open that I want to see in the primary
window without having to scroll through the tabs.  I recently found a
forum entry that referenced about.config that allowed changing the
minimum size of the tabs so I could have this feature in SM 2.4

My problem is that with the upgrade, I no longer am able to find and
delete cookies for localhost nor those for a subdomain such as
text.mydomain.com or joomla.mydomain.com  when testing web site
updates on a local WampServer environment or a test subdomain of one's
web site, this capability is absolutely necessary to be able to delete
specific cookies.

How can I get this functionality added back into SM 2.4+?

Thanks,

Ken