Sat, 01 Oct 2011 08:34:26 -0700, /David E. Ross/:
> On 10/1/11 6:56 AM, Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
>
>> If you use PrefBar, Custom Buttons or similar extension you could
>> create a button opening it in new window using the following code:
>>
>> open("chrome://communicator/content/permissions/cookieViewer.xul",
>>        "SM_COOKIE_MANAGER", "chrome,width=480,height=640,resizable");
>
> Periodically, I need to review the persistent cookies to see if any are
> expiring.  This is a pain with Data Manager.  With your script, I can
> now scroll through all my cookies without having to keep selecting new
> domains.

You may improve the button code a bit like:

open("chrome://communicator/content/permissions/cookieViewer.xul",
     "SM_COOKIE_MANAGER", "chrome,width=480,height=640,resizable").focus();

This makes sure the Cookie Manager window will be brought to front,
if already opened in the background - otherwise the button doesn't
have an obvious effect which could be confusing.

--
Stanimir