Sat, 1 Oct 2011 09:21:34 -0700 (PDT), /Ken/:

Thanks, but why should we have to setup another workaround to get the
functionality that was there previously?

I guess the SeaMonkey devs want to promote the new Data Manager and eventually dismiss the old Xxx Manager UIs. I don't know how long the old UI will be kept in the code base for one to use as workaround.

On another forum this was indicated as a way to get the old style
cookies, but what is to say that this capability will not be
removed.   Sounds like the developers do not use WampServer
environments, nor test subdomains.

I already pointed out I don't see problems with subdomains and now I've tried with localhost - no problem too. You should be more specific on how to reproduce your problem (you may discover you don't have a problem, after all).

--
Stanimir