Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Keith Thompson wrote:
I tried their settings on Windows Mail 2012 and had the same failure
that I have with SM, in that it keeps asking for the password when
sending.

So that should be proof enough that your problem is not in SeaMonkey but
either with your account credentials or their server.

Since the problem still exists using the application Wow support (i.e. Windows Mail), hopefully their support line will be at least slightly more helpful. Once they've got it working for you in Windows Mail, you should be able to use similar settings in SeaMonkey - if it's not clear how the differently names settings correspond, someone here will probably be able to help with that.

It would be good if you could post back with the solution anyway once it's sorted, in case other Wow customers hit similar problems using SeaMonkey or Thunderbird!

Mark.