I'm very happily using OpenVPN with Viscosity and TunnelBlick (clients) on
many Mac 10.5-10.7 machines. I'm currently using 1.2.3 at the perimeter and
a 2.0 box to manage my certs (which I hope to roll over to the perimeter box
once we upgrade for the sake of being able to download the pre-loaded
installers in 2.0). The only issues I've hit at all are related to the
crappy Samba implementation in 10.6 and below. The test 10.7 machines are a
dream.

The users love how transparent and easy the VPN is.

Mike McLaughlin